Blato is town located in the inland of islands Korcula. Village is the largest inland village at Adriatic islands and also the second biggest at the island. Village leis at the east edge of plentiful area of Blatsko field. Blato is important agriculture centre with oil`s mills and for the production of vine. There is one km long bass alley. In Blato are companies and associations for conservation traditions. The well known tradition dance called Kumpanija, which take place at 28th of April, at the holiday of St. Vincenzo, Holy patron of the town. Private campgrounds are located at the surrounding of the town.
Parish church, which was finished at 17th century, is located at in the centre of the town. Wooden alter was painted by renaissance painter Girolamo da Santacroce. The town building with arcades from year 1700 is situated at the square. The oldest buildings are the graveyard church of St. Cross and church of St. Jeronym from 14th century.